Licence

Creative Commons License
The World According To Laura by Laura Kenney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh There you are Binny

As the title of the blog indicates - I would certainly be remiss in ignoring the biggest news since Wills and Kate tied the knot.

The biggest most expensive game of hide and go seek or perhaps Wheres Binny or perhaps Finding Binny has finally come to an end.  The Seals found him and it appears there is nothing left of Lord Voltemort oops I mean Bin Laden or as I like to call him Binny Hill.  Whatever you want to call him he is dead and gone - no fuss no muss - heck of a mess though.

So I send my heartfelt thanks and congrats to our troops Canadian. US, British et al. on a job well done - and in plenty of time for the 10th anniversary of 911.  God Bless all of you.  I know there is still a lot of work to be done but the boogie man has been dealt with.

I am expecting the God Bless America tonight from the Wells Fargo Centre in Philly to be a special moment - much like Hab moments this one will go down in history - for anyone going to the game or watching on TV - sing it loud and sing it strong - I wanna open my window in Burlington, Ontario, Canada and be able to hear you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The World According to Laura © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates